Friday, April 8, 2011

Teen Book Scene Character Interview: Xi from Priscilla the Great

Here's my interview with Xi from Priscilla the Great by Sybil Nelson. Enjoy!

How's life right now?
Oh, life is splendid. I get to travel the world, kill new people, try new weapons. The life of an assassin is awesome. A murder a day keeps the doctor away. That’s my motto.
If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
Well, my first wish is easy. Kill Priscilla the Great. She’s more annoying than a fly in my English Tea. My second wish is to have a boyfriend. Yes, assassins need love too. My third wish would be to bring Priscilla back to life just so I can kill her again! Oh, I’m so clever.
What's it like being superhuman?
It is wonderful to say the least! I especially love my powers. Can you imagine never feeling any pain, ever?! And then if I get burned or something (which Priscilla loves to do to me) my skin just grows back instantly. I am virtually indestructible. Which is why can’t figure out why that girl is so difficult to beat.
Where's your favorite place in the world? The United Arab Emirates. It’s a marvelous country where being indulgent is the norm. And the cutest boy in the world lives there! You’ll meet him in book 4.
Have you ever thought of escaping Dr. Witherall? I think he’s the one who needs to escape from me. *evil laugh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like bananas:) yum yum yum