Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Review: Eternity by Heather Terrell

Book: Eternity by Heather Terrell
Pages: 256 Pages
Release Date: June 28th, 2011
Publisher: Harper Teen
Source: Teen Book Scene
Synopsis:
The end . . . or a new beginning?
As Ellie comes to grips with her destiny as the Elect One, her relationship with Michael grows tense. When she meets a mys­terious boy named Rafe, things get even more complicated.
Yet the time has come for the Elect One to stand against the group of evil fallen angels who are bent on destroying the world. In order to face the immeasurable malevolence heading her way, Ellie tries to put her personal life aside. But she soon learns that whoever holds her heart also holds the key to mankind’s salvation—or destruction. As the end days approach, Ellie is faced with an epic decision. Who does her heart really belong to? And is her love strong enough to save the world?
My Thoughts:

The second book in the Fallen Angels series was enjoyable. I had mixed feeling for the first book and I have to say that the second was much better.

In the first book, I didn’t like how Ellie was automatically in love with Michael. I think that their love was more believable in the second book because there was more developing in their relationship. They talked and wrote letters to each other more.

The action in the book was fascinating. I loved how Heather described all the scenes. Also, I liked that there was more explaining of the angels. It’s kind of hard for me to write a review for sequels because they’re just continuations of the first book and they don’t change all that much, so I’m sorry that this review is a bit short. Eternity was much better than the first book for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like bananas:) yum yum yum