Friday, July 22, 2011

TBS Character Interview: Ellie from Eternity by Heather Terrell

How does it feel being the elect one? 
I guess that I’ve gotten used to the idea that I have this huge responsibility, but it’s really strange hearing myself being called the“elect one” out loud.  I still think of myself as a normal girl.  

List three words that describe how you feel about your parents being fallen angels:
 
Amazed, at their history and powers.  Guilty, at what they sacrificed to raise me.  And, a tiny bit angry, at the secrets they kept from me.    

Do you think you and Michael will be together for a long time?
I really, really hope so.  I love him, and I connect with him in a way that I don’t with anyone else.  But, we’ve been through a lot together, and he’s given me reason to doubt him in the past.  So, I will answer yes . . . but with some hesitations.

When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
 I definitely didn’t think I’d grow up to be part angel!!  I thought maybe I’d be a writer or do something to help others, in a much more human way than I’m doing now.

If you could, would you change anything in your life and if so what?
Yes.  I wish I had to chance to meet my mother – Elle – before she died.  More than anything in the world, I would change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like bananas:) yum yum yum