Wednesday, July 2, 2014

ALA 2014 Recap

Hey Guys! Danna here:) So my co-bloggers Amber, Piper, and I went to ALA recently and came back with lots of books and knowledge of the publishing world. It was overall a great experience and we got to talk to a lot of authors and publicists. My only regret for this conference was that I didn't bring business cards (which are important if you are a blogger trying to get publicist contacts). My favorite author event was probably meeting A.S. King. I am SO excited to read her newest book and she was just an overall cool lady.If you're ever able to go to ALA , I would definitely suggest going. Not just for the books but for the experience as well. I got to meet so many new people and got to learn more about the librarian world and me and my friends had a blast! Here are some of my top anticipated reads I got from ALA:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like bananas:) yum yum yum