Saturday, October 2, 2010

I got my first award(s)!

First off, I want to give a BIG thank you to Frazzled Book Nommer and G-Reads for giving me the award for The Versatile Blogger. Thank you!!! They both actually gave me the same award which is pretty cool. I guess I'm quite versatile:) Um, well here are the things I'm suppose to do to accept it:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.

2. Write 7 things about yourself

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked to let them know about the award.



Seven things about me:
1. I REALLY love zombies:)
2. I'm an avid teen reader
3. I hate Utah
4. My bookshelf is almost full and I like it but hate it at the same time:P
5. I love to write-not just read.
6. Someday, I WILL publish a book
7. I have a super cute cat!

15 Bloggers: Well, I don't have fifteen...yet. I have one so far because I'm tired:(
-Izzy from My Words Ate Me

YAY!
-Danna AKA FriendlyReader

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Danna! You deserve it! I've enjoyed browsing your blog every time I came across it. :) And YES, you're doubly versatile! You've definitely one-upped all of us. ;P

    I hate zombies with a passion. :( They terrify the beesnees out of me.

    Why do you hate Utah? xD Or you from there? xD

    If (WHEN!) you publish a book, let me know! I'd love to read it. ;)

    You should post a picture of your cat. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, thank you soo much =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kristina Barnes: Thanks! haha zombies are kinda scary but thats one of the reasons why I love them:) yeah, I live in UT. I hate Utah because everythings closed on sunday and the weathers stupid:P I probably won't be publishing a book for a while but I'll let ya know when:) I think I shall post a picture of my cat. She's really cute!
    @Izzy: You're very welcome! The stories you tell are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I hate Utah too, but my husband is from there and really wants to move back there some day. Actually...I don't hate Utah. It's beautiful. But I like other states more.
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like bananas:) yum yum yum