Thursday, December 9, 2010

Top Ten: YA covers of 2010

Hello everyone *waves*! I thought I'd do a list of my top 10 covers of 2010. Here they are:

10.The Scorch Trials by James Dashner- I like the whole dessert theme. It totally matches the book. The lightning adds to the effects and it looks nice next to the first book, The Maze Runner.
9. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick- I really like the grey and then the red feather falling from the girl's hand. The rain and lightning are a nice touch too (there's a scene in the beginning of the book that has these elements).
8. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White- The colors are really pretty and the way that the girl is positioned makes her looks like she's gonna kill something. I like how the name Paranormalcy is shown, with waterish purple things around it.
7. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins- The mockingjay on the front is beautiful and the blue is an awesome touch. It reminds me of freedom *hint hint*.
6. Bloodthirsty by Flynn Meaney- The heart with fangs is funny, sweet, and reveals a lot about the book. I the red "blood" stains.
5. Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers- Hello? Two hot guys on the cover is good enough to call it a top cover.
4. Matched by Allie Condie- The simplicity of it all make it beautiful. The green tints are nice too and the girl trapped in the ball shows means a lot to the story.
3. Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- When I look at this cover, I feel happy. I guess it's because the colors are cute and the guy and the girl sitting in front of the eiffel tower is amazing too.
2. Happyface by Stephen Emond- It's about Happyface and the cover is a Happyface. I like it. Simple, cute, and to the point.
1. The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare-This is absolutely my favorite cover of 2010. I love all of her books cover's and this one is not an exception. The guy is hot and the colors remind me of the 1700 and 1800's (when the book was set). I can't wait to see the sequel cover's!


-Danna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like bananas:) yum yum yum