Thursday, September 13, 2012

Short Break

Hey guys! I know there haven't been as many posts here on the blog recently and that's because I started school in late August. I'm currently taking one CE class and one AP so you can imagine how much time I spend on homework each day:P I really wish I could keep up with posting lots every week, but sadly I am going to be taking a break from blogging and only posting once a week because of the little time I have to post/read. However, my thirteen year old sister Sydney will begin posting here soon enough:) Thanks to all my followers for staying with me and I hope you all continue to stay with me. I'll be back in November/December/January part-ish time!

Danna

3 comments:

  1. I have an AP and some honors courses as well, so I completely get where you're coming from! If it means anything, my younger sister is named Sydney too! Except she's 15. Thought that was a cute coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool coincidence our sisters have the same name:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your sister's post! And good luck with everything. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like bananas:) yum yum yum