Thursday, August 7, 2014

Review: The Green Teen Cook Book and Sticky Fingers




I absolutely adored both these books. I used the cook book to (easily) make some yummy salmon and I used the DIY duck tape book to create a cute little wallet for myself and it only took about twenty minutes to do. These are definitely things you want if you like cooking or making crafts. I loved the detailed pictures in the DIY book and the instructions in the cook book made cooking unbelievably easy to do. Not to mention the cook book had a lot of healthy meals inside it.
The colors of the pages are vibrant and inviting. I actually want to make the crafts and food items because the books are so pretty:) Go and get copies now. Like, now. Even if you don't cook or make crafts, they'll sit pretty on your shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like bananas:) yum yum yum