Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Authors From Utah

I was doing some research and I found out that a lot more authors than I thought live or are from Utah. It made me really happy because that means that they'll have more signings and events than they would in other places. Here's a list of some Utah authors (cause I live in Utah).
Sarah Zarr-Author of Once Was Lost, Story of a Girl, Sweethearts
Carol Lynch Williams-Author of The Chosen One, Glimpse
Sydney Salter-Author of Swoon at Your Own Risk
Kristen Chandler-Author of Wolves, Boys, and Other Things That Might Kill Me
Aprilynne Pike-Author of Wings and Spells *She lives in Arizona but was born in Salt Lake City
Bree Despain-Author of The Dark Divine, The Lost Saint
Shannon Hale-Author of Book of A Thousand Days, Princess Academy, ETC
Ally Condie-Author of Matched, Freshman For President
Jessica George-Author of Princess of The Midnight Ball
James Dashner-Author of The Maze Runner
Brandon Mull-Author of Fablehaven

That's A LOT of good authors. There are some on there that I didn't really expect. What authors
are in your state?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, a lot of great authors. I saw today where Sara Zarr posted on her website about a lot of upcoming evens in Utah. If you haven't yet, you should check it out.

    I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like bananas:) yum yum yum