Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (9)

Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell 
The first book in a dark, edgy new angel series about a girl who finds herself forced to choose sides in the battle between fallen angels, even if that means going against the boy she loves.

When Ellie Faneuil first sees Michael Chase she feels an instantaneous connection. But she does not realize how much they have in common, including the ability fly and to see what others are thinking - not to mention a taste for blood. Reveling in their new powers and their growing feelings for each other, Ellie and Michael are determined to uncover what they are, and how they got this way ... together.
But the truth has repercussions neither could have imagined. Soon they find themselves center stage in an ancient conflict between fallen angels that threatens to destroy everything they love. And it is no longer clear whether Ellie and Michael will choose the same side.

In this electrifying novel Heather Terrell spins a gripping tale of soul-mates, supernatural powers and a truth that will change Ellie and Michael‘s world forever.
Why I want it: I love stories about fallen and not fallen angels! Plus, isn't that cover cool?
***Waiting on Wednesday is hosted at Breaking The Spine

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a neat twist - kind of like fallen angels with a dash of vamp!

    -Linds, bibliophile brouhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds interesting and is a new title for me, so I am putting it on the wish list. Greta pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added this to my list , love the cover and the summary

    MYWOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on someone else's WOW too. It sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'll look into this book. Love the cover. 8)

    My WOW: Here

    Mariya

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like bananas:) yum yum yum