Saturday, March 26, 2011

Book of the Month (April): Entwined by Heather Dixon

Hello and thanks for voting for the first ever book of the month if you did. If you haven't read my earlier post, Book of the Month is when I feature one book that has recently come out and I review it and give out a copy. I had a poll that had four books on it and you had to vote for which you wanted to be featured. It was actually a tie between Entwined by Heather Dixon and Abandon by Meg Cabot so I did eeny meaney miney moe and Entwined won! If you did vote, you can have an extra entry into the giveaway when I post it. It'll be scouts honor but fifteen people voted so I guess after fifteen extra entries, it won't count anymore. Here's the synopsis and be on the lookout for my review and giveaway!

 Synopsis:
Azalea is trapped. Just when she should feel that everything is before her . . . beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing . . . it's taken away. All of it.
The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. And so he extends an invitation.
Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest.
But there is a cost.
The Keeper likes to keep things.
Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like bananas:) yum yum yum