Friday, May 6, 2011

TBS Unnnatural by Michael Griffo This or That List

This or That List: Michael's picks are in boldface
Pop or Rock – I love a cheesy pop song with a good melody!
Cat or Dog – dachshunds rule!
Fruit or Vegetable – oranges and bananas top the list
Vampire or Zombie – duh!
Horror or Romance – scare me and you’ve won over my heart!
Book or Movie – movies are great, but nothing beats a good book
Ereader or physical book – I know ebooks save paper and can hold thousands of
books, but I still love to hold a book in my hands
Coke or Pepsi – with a slice of lemon please
Winter or Summer – both are great, but as I get older I love being on the beach and
near the ocean as much as possible
Writing or Reading – it’s my passion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like bananas:) yum yum yum