Top Ten Things That Bring Me Joy
10. My 270-gallon fish tank. Love it. My “happy” fish are adorable.
9. Clean sheets. A clean bed is high on my list of awesome. If I had my way, I’d change my sheets every day, but that would entail unmaking, washing, and making the bed every day, and I’m too lazy for that. I settle for twice a week instead.
8. R@volution Tea. Dragon Eye is my favorite.
7. Dark chocolate. This needs no explanation.
6. Giant Anteaters. No. Really. They are one of my absolute favorite things.
5. The woods. I live near a wooded nature center to fill my need for this. Nature is my “thing.” and the woods are the best!
4. The ocean. I love the water. I’m especially fond of waves-not being in them, necessarily, but hearing their power. The ocean is something man can’t control or overpower.
3. Writing. When things are going well with a scene, it’s better than... um, yeah, well, maybe not, but it’s pretty dang awesome. I love writing. If I never sold another book, I’d still write. It’s that enjoyable.
2. My kids. I have three teenagers, two girls and a boy, and they are amazing. The only thing cooler is:
1. My husband.
Look Out For Mary Lindsey's book Shattered Souls soon!