Sunday, October 28, 2012

Classic Lines From Splinter Books

The Classic Lines books are classics with beautiful covers and lovely French flaps from Splinter books. I received Emma by Jane Austen and Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. The covers of these books are done by Sara Singh in water colors. I love how they are colorful and I can enjoy looking at them (I haven't bought any classic books before because of their bland covers, but these are keepers!)The books have that soft luxurious feel to them (like the covers of the fallen series by Lauren Kate) and I couldn't stop touching them. The books themselves are great as well and if you don't own any of these classics, I suggest you buy them with these fashionable covers.



1 comment:

  1. I love the cover from Pride & Prejudice, Jane Eyre and Sense & Sensibility. I already have older copies.. such a shame now :p haha.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like bananas:) yum yum yum