Thursday, August 12, 2010

Random Thoughts(1): Canadian Chocolate


Have you ever had that really random thought that would come to mind at a random time of the day? If you have, then you'll understand what I'm talking about. If not, then...I don't know...ELEPHANTS!
Anyways, so just ten minutes ago, I was thinking about some ideas about how to write a story and then I felt hungry so I thought: Canadian chocolate. I don't live in Canada, but I am from there and my mom and sisters just got back from their trip there. Guess what? They brought TONS of Canadian chocolate back! One of my favorites is the milk chocolate Aero Bar which is the first picture on the left. It has little bubbles inside it and when you take that first bite, it's like shooting upward into the sky! I also like the Wunderbar. It has peanut butter and caramel inside of it. It's my superhero bar:) It's wrapper even looks superheroish. I do believe that when the world ends, I shall be reading a book while eating lots and lots of Canadian chocolate. If you ever go to Canada. check out their chocolate, because trust me, once you've had a taste, you'll want more and more. And don't even get me started on their ketchup chips! You may be thinking this post isn't related to books, but it is! I eat chocolate while I read:)

-D

Do you have random thoughts a lot? What kinds of chocolate do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like bananas:) yum yum yum